23. Juni 2020, 10:00 bis 17:00 Uhr
Part I: Managing Employment: Individual Labour Law
Part II: Works Council & Co-Determination Rights
Labour law in Germany has a lot more obligations and requirements than in other countries, especially in the UK and the United States. This seminar familiarizes foreign managers with the main items of German labour law.
Part I deals with the challenge to manage employment and focuses on topics of individual labour law.
Part II concentrates on the rights and obligations of the works council and the rights of Co-Determination.
Participants may register for both parts or choose either part, individually.
Your questions will be answered comprehensively and for practical application. During the workshop, you can exchange your experiences with colleagues.
Themen und Inhalte
- Part I:
- legal basis of employment contracts
- liabilities and rights of employers and employees
- (f.i. working time, third party employment)
- will – skill – ill: performance issues and procedures when managing employment
- Part II:
- works council: rights and obligations
- Additional topics can be added upon participants‘ requests.
Non German-speaking CEOs, Branch Managers, HR-directors
and other executives, supervising employees in Germany
Hiermit melde ich mich verbindlich zur oben stehenden Veranstaltung an.
Bitte füllen Sie alle Felder aus.