Termination of Employment and Co-Determination Rights
18. Juli 2018, 16:00 bis 19:00 Uhr
Haus der Wirtschaft Südhessen, Darmstadt
Labour law in Germany has a lot more obligations and requirements than it has in other countries, especially in the UK and the United States. This seminar familiarizes foreign managers with the main items of German labour law, especially in the fields of termination and co-determination rights. Your questions will be answered comprehensively and for practical application. During the workshop, you can exchange your experiences with colleagues.
Themen und Inhalte
- Legal basis of employment contracts
- Co-determination of the work's council
- Liabilities and rights of employers and employees
- Prerequisites and procedures of dismissal in general
- Warnings and warning letters
- Employer's reference letter, employee's documents and termination agreement
Non German-speaking CEOs, Branch Managers, HR-Directors and other executives, supervising employees in Germany
Susanne Burster, labour lawyer
Bernd Schneider, labour lawyer
Hiermit melde ich mich verbindlich zur oben stehenden Veranstaltung an.
Bitte füllen Sie alle Felder aus.